Cloud Storage Services in Virginia Beach
The arrival of cloud storage services has hugely impacted the way people and organizations throughout Virginia store their data and communicate with each other. It is now possible for businesses to avoid housing large, bulky filing cabinets full of physical files in their offices, they don’t even need high capacity on-site server storage capabilities.
What is the Cloud?
The cloud is a system of offsite servers that individuals and businesses use to store their digital files and media. The servers are managed by a hosting company and individuals and organizations buy or rent digital space from them.
The hosting company is responsible for maintaining their servers and ensuring that its users have constant access to their stored information.
If you store your photos or music in the cloud instead of on your personal device, you understand the simplicity of the cloud. It helps individuals and businesses easily store and access their information every day.
How Has the Cloud Changed the Way We Do Business in Hampton Roads?
The cloud has greatly impacted the way companies do business in Virginia Beach. Several benefits of using the cloud to store business information
- Natural disaster protection: servers are kept secure and backed up
- Scalability: you only pay for the amount of storage you use
- Reduced power/maintenance costs: you don’t have to pay for server maintenance or energy use
- Easy file sharing: one document hosted offsite can be accessed by anyone granted access
- Remote access: anyone in the company can log in and access information from anywhere
- Increased security: hosting companies take extreme measures to keep all data secure
Get Free Quotes on Cloud Storage Services for Your Virginia Business
If you are looking to initiate cloud storage services for your organization, we can help. Call our Virginia Beach experts at (757) 802-3155 or fill out the form on the left and we’ll help you find a secure and reliable solution for your digital storage needs.